Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Statement

NECKLACE BARBARELAJEWELRY - SKORT THEABYTHARA

During my time in Vietnam I found this amazing authentic looking place to shoot some outfits. We had to travel over 30 minutes to get there but it's more then worth it. It was a park where a lot of couples went to to shoot their wedding pictures. Very entertaining to see so many beautiful brides in their colorful gowns. I wonder if I will ever get married. Maybe it's just me but I find it really hard to find unconditional love. Yes that's what I want. Sure I watch a lot of romantic movies but it's not impossible right?

Photos by Duy Tam

11 comments:

  1. Stunning! You look lovely!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask the same thing myself - I hope I find the right guy to eventually settle down with! I adore the all-white outfit, it really suits you!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. to quote a play I've just read: violets can break the rocks....these are the last lines from Camino Real and they express belief in love....I too believe in unconditional love but we cannot expect that we will have it all the time. In fact, that is a kind of love that is almost a miracle in itself...but miracles happen sometimes.

    wonderful romantic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with red lips! Love your coord ^_^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it and that necklace is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I discovered you on lookbook, and I so like your blog and your style that you output here. You look so beautiful darling and the setting is gorgeous! <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very beautiful !

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic look,amazing photos! Love it so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own two pairs of ash wedges in a 37 and they are soooo comfortable.
    The part of a arm glove or mitten that covers the palm of the hand.
    ash wedge shoes high top nappa leather sneaker with buckle strap detailing
    She ceased shining shoes and arm sock, for shoes and socks shocked Susan.
    She ceased shining shoes and arm socks, for shoes and socks shocked Susan.

    ReplyDelete